My birthday boy!

Caden had his 5th Birthday on Saturday, October 17th. We went to Medieval Times and it was one of the best things we have done since moving to Toronto! We had a great time... and as you can see, Knight Caden is excellent at fighting off invisible dragons! I got a flower from 'our' Knight too, and luckily, we were cheering for the Green Knight, green just happens to be Caden's favourite colour!



Here we are cheering and waving our green flags. That's me hiding behind my hair, Caden who looks like he has food on his face, but in fact it is just he has been licking his lips too much, and Matt is just behind Caden.



Here is the Black and White Knight while they were showing off some of their skills =)










Just a random shot of part of the show...













Knight Caden with his Auntie Sarah and his brand new sword and shield, with the Green Knight on the front of course.




I have a few more pictures to put up one I get them loaded as well, these were just stolen from Sarah's facebook as she is not as much of a procrastinator as I am with such things! :)

0 comments: